Municipality of Bayham

2018 Budget Approval

Bayham Council approved the 2018 Municipal Budget on January 2, 2018 with a 2% Operating Budget increase and a 3% Capital Program Reserve Transfer for an overall levy increase of 5% over 2017.

For additional information please view the 2018 Budget Approval Notice