Canada Day 150
Bayham Celebrates Canada 150 In Grand Style
Representatives from the Municipality and organizations and businesses across Bayham have been meeting since October to plan community-wide Canada 150 recognitions.
Our Canada 150 Themes
“Paint The Town Red...And White”
“1967 – Where Were You In Centennial Year?”
“Honouring Veterans and Peacekeepers in Canada’s History”
Join us in Port Burwell on July 1st for Bayham’s biggest Canada Day celebrations ever!
Ways Your Family, Business or Organization Can Get Involved
- Light up your house, store or boat. Bring out your red and white Christmas lights for the summer! Let’s light up our whole municipality on our festivals – June 30 – July 2 for Canada Day; August 4-7 for Beachfest; and August 25-27 for Watermelon Fest.
- Decorate your house exterior. Plant red & white flowers.
- Pick one of our three themes and bring a float to our biggest July 1st parade ever.
- Dress in costume for Canada Day – from any period in Canada’s history, or in fun red&white.
- Kids: Decorate your bikes and ride in the parade.
- Bring a historical display about your family, business or organization to our all-day Canada Day Erieus Streetfest.
- Stop by the Port Burwell Marine Museum and take a "selfie" in the dress-up booth. For a nominal fee of $1.00 get dressed up and take a pic!
Canada Day in Port Burwell - Click on Notice for information
Check www.bayham.on.ca frequently for event updates.