The Municipality of Bayham will start using Cloudpermit for the issuance of Building Permits on November 1, 2023.
Visit the Cloudpermit site to set up your account!
HERE ARE SOME FEATURES OF CLOUDPERMIT
- Apply for and see the status of your permit application anywhere, at any time
- You can start an application and finish it later
- Receive email updates on the status of your permit application
- A record of permit documents will be retained under your online profile for future reference
- Request inspections online with inspection results sent straight to your email
HOW TO CREATE A CLOUDPERMIT ACCOUNT
To get started with Cloudpermit you will need to create an account.
Note: you will need an email address to use the system.
- Go to the Cloudpermit site.
- Click on “Create Now” found under the Register for an account column.
- Provide your email address.
- Cloudpermit will send an email to the address you have provided.
- Open the email and complete the registration process.
Note: this email is only valid for 24 hours.
Next time you visit the site or if you have used the system before you will just login using your email and password under the Log in column.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A BUILDING PERMIT USING CLOUDPERMIT
- Go to the Cloudpermit site and log in.
- Click the “Create A New Application” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Create a New Project, and give it a name. Please use your address as the project name. Then select NEXT.
- Provide the Location where the work will be taking place. (Ensure to change to the applicable municipality drop-down menu). You can then type in your address, street or roll number, OR you can find your property on the map. Once you have the correct location (it appears under the map), select NEXT.
- Select the Application Type and Category appropriate for your project. Then select NEXT.
- At this point, you’ll see a Summary. Check if the information is accurate. If you need to make changes, use the “Back” button. If everything is correct, select ”Finish and Create”.
At this point you can follow the instructions on the Cloudpermit site by adding the required parties to the application and uploading the required forms and drawings. Once this is complete select “Submit Application”.
APPLYING WITH A PAPER APPLICATION?
We do encourage everyone to use the online Cloudpermit software portal for all building permit applications but we will also still accept paper applications submitted in office.
Still have questions about submitting a building permit application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.