Developable Lands Inventory
Supporting documentation includes:
Map Package - detailing potential lots and total vacant land for each applicable settlement area
Spreadsheet Database - information includes current zoning, lot size, potential lots (minimum and maximum) and potential planning and development requirements. A corresponding number was added on the maps for each lot by settlement area to assist in review.
Along with the items in the “Development Requirements” column there may be additional studies required to develop the lands in support of applications for Plan of Subdivision, Consent, Zoning By-law Amendment, LPRCA Regulation Limit, etc. Those studies may include:
- Land use planning and design;
- Environmental and natural heritage;
- Natural hazards;
- Municipal servicing and infrastructure;
- Cultural heritage;
- Other land use planning matters that are of public health and safety;
- Land use justification report;
- Agricultural impact assessment; or,
- Archaeological assessment.