Municipal Services - COVID-19
As a reminder, many municipal services are impacted by the COVID-19 developments. As the COVID-19 situation develops, the Municipality is committed to doing its part in helping to slow the spread of the virus in our communities.
While the Municipal Office is staffed, there will be limited, controlled access to the premises during this time to minimize direct person-to-person contact, ensure flow management, contact tracing and business continuity.
- Meetings with Municipal Staff, where appropriate, may be set up by appointment on a case-by-case basis and may require a health screening process in keeping with established public health guidelines.
- A door bell and/or intercom system will be available to contact municipal staff in the event persons do not have a cell phone to conduct business at the door.
- The drop box outside of the Municipal Office is available to drop off documents or payments. In addition, most transactions can be completed using online resources on the website bayham.on.ca or your financial institution.
- Property Taxes, Water/Wastewater bills and Dog Licences can be paid through online banking or phone banking or using the drop box.
- Burn Permits and Garbage Bag Tags can be requested by calling the office at 519-866-5521 during regular office hours.
- The Public Works Department, Water/Wastewater Department and Fire Department will continue to operate as normal, but with efforts to minimize contact and interactions with other persons.
For all other inquiries relating to municipal services, the Municipality encourages all residents to contact the Municipal Office:
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
After Hours Municipal Emergency Contact