Tax and Utility bills may be paid in one of the following ways:
- (please do not put cash in mail slot) - 56169 Heritage Line, Straffordville
- Please ensure cheques are payable to Municipality of Bayham.
- If you require a receipt, please enclose the complete bill and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- All mail postmarked on or before the due date will be accepted as being received when due.
- Please do not use staples.
- All major banks
- May be subject to a bank service charge.
- Pre-authorized monthly payment plan is only available for property taxes.
Please use email@example.com for E-transfers, making sure the memo field clearly states the purpose of the payment such as dog tag, taxes, etc.
Please include the property owner's name or roll number or account number or Customer ID or invoice number to ensure your payment is applied towards the intended purpose and account.
Absence of reference information will delay processing.
Municipality of Bayham Email Billing
Would you like to receive your Property Tax and/or Water/Wastewater Utility Billings by email?
In an effort to be more efficient and effective in the processing of Property Tax Bills and/or Water/Wastewater Utility Bills, the Corporation of the Municipality of Bayham provides the option for account holders to receive Property Tax Bills and Water/Wastewater Utility Bills by email.
Receiving your Property Tax Bills and/or Water/Wastewater Utility Bills by e-mail will allow you to easily file these important documents electronically for future reference. Further, you will be able to access these bills wherever you have access to your e-mail.
Please feel free to contact the Treasury Department with any questions that you may have regarding this service.
NOTE: Failure to receive a tax bill or utility bill does not excuse the taxpayer from the responsibility for payment of taxes or utilities and all penalties which have accrued.
It would be greatly appreciated if tax bill concerns were brought to our attention prior to the due date in order that we may better serve you.
Interest at a rate of 1.25% will be added monthly to all overdue tax accounts. Overdue utility bills are charged 5% following the due date.