2016 Interim Tax Due Dates: February 26 and May 27
2016 Final Tax Due Dates: August 16 and October 28
Tax and Utility bills may be paid in one of the following ways:
- (please do not put cash in mail slot) - 56169 HEritage Line, Straffordville
- Please ensure cheques are payable to Municipality of Bayham.
- If you require a receipt, please enclose the complete bill and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- All mail postmarked on or before the due date will be accepted as being received when due.
- Please do not use staples.
- All major banks
- May be subject to a bank service charge.
- Pre-authorized monthly payment plan is only available for property taxes.
NOTE: Failure to receive a tax bill or utility bill does not excuse the taxpayer from the responsibility for payment of taxes or utilities and all penalties which have accrued.
It would be greatly appreciated if tax bill concerns were brought to our attention prior to the due date in order that we may better serve you.
Interest at a rate of 1.25% will be added monthly to all overdue tax accounts. Overdue utility bills are charged 5% following the due date.