Port Burwell Provincial Park
Port Burwell is home to the Port Burwell Provincial Park, complete with 2.5 km of beach, it truly is one of the most beautiful beaches on the northern shore of Lake Erie. The Park hosts over 115,000 visitors annually. In addition to being a short walk away from downtown Port Burwell the Park is known for:
- An exceptional family friendly campground with large, well-treed, level sites as well as an outstanding play area for kids.
- Fun, educational and entertaining interpretive programs from July 1st to Labour Day.
- The group campsite area offers a very picturesque view of Lake Erie.
- Experience the “Marvels of Migration” at the annual autumn hawk watching program.
- An undiscovered birder’s paradise
A: 9 Wilson Lane, Port Burwell
T: 519-874-4691 Park Office
Reservations: 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)