Skip to main content Skip to footer

Submit a Form

The Advisory Committee Application Form is not open at this time. 

Visit the Committee's Page for additional information. 

Bayham uses Cloudpermit for the submission and issuance of Building Permits. Make or sign in to your account to submit an application. 

Unable to use the online system? Contact the Building Department to get a paper application. 

See the Building Services Page for more information. 

Have you witnessed someone doing something that goes against Bayham's By-laws? Submit a complaint through the Confidential By-law Complaint Form. 

Complaints are investigated in accordance with the By-law Enforcement policies. See the By-law Enforcement Page for further details. 

Bayham offers a Curbside Bulk Garbage Program once a month during the months of April, May, July, September and October. You must register using the online form and provide payment. 

Registration Form

For more information on the program, visit the Garbage & Recycling Page.

Do you want to Delegate to Council? Submit the Delegation Request Form by 9 am the Tuesday of the week prior to the Council Meeting. 

View the Upcoming Council Meeting Dates on the Calendar, and more information on Delegations on the Speak to Council Page

Sign up for email billings for your Property Taxes and Utility Bills! 

Subscribe for Email Billing

Unsubscribe for Email Billing

Contact the Finance Department for further information. 

Requested information may require a Freedom of Information Request to be submitted. The prescribed Form and $5 is required if submitting an application. 

See the Freedom of Information Page for additional information. 

There are many different types of Planning Applications that you may be looking for. These will be available online soon. Please contact the Planning Department to get your paper copy. 

Visit the Planning & Development Page for more information. 

Sign up for pre-authorized payment (PAP) for your Property Taxes and Utility Bills! Monthly PAP is only available for taxes. 

Tax pre-authorized payment subscribe

Tax pre-authorized payment unsubscribe 

Utility pre-authorized payment subscribe 

Utility pre-authorized payment unsubscribe 

For more information on your tax and utility bills visit the Tax and Utility Bills Page.

Visit the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation site to submit a Request for Reconsideration Form. 

Are you in need of assistance with something from Public Works? Submit the Service Request Form for staff to investigate. 

Visit the Municipal Assistance page for full details. 

Applications are to be submitted through the Municipal Assistance for Community Events Form

** Ensure to apply before the noted deadlines on the Municipal Assistance page. 

Council budgets funds annually to provide a Tree Program for residents to get a tree or two at no cost. 

The application form for 2024 is not yet available. 

More information on the Tree Program can be found on the Municipal Programs Page

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.