Garbage & Recycling
Household Garbage Collection
The Municipality of Bayham is responsible through a contract with Norfolk Disposal for curbside garbage collection. Regular Collection days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, depending upon the area in which you reside (subject to change due to certain statutory holidays). All waste is required to be set out to the curb by 7:00 am on the morning of collection day.
• Garbage includes: all kitchen and table waste, of animal or vegetable origin, resulting from the preparation or consumption of food
• Any garbage as a result of day-to-day living, excluding recyclables and hazardous wastes
Recycling Blue Box Collection
Circular Materials Ontario is responsible through a contract with Norfolk Disposal for residential curbside recycling collection. For any recycling service inquiries please contact Norfolk Disposal directly at 1-800-616-0347
• All recyclables should be set out to the curb by no later than 7:00 am the morning of your collection day.
• Recyclables will be collected the same day as household garbage, as per the schedule on the front of this flyer.
• Recyclables must be separated into “2 streams”- glass/plastics separated from paper/cardboard.
The Port Burwell Fire Fighters Association are collecting used electronic items at the Port Burwell Fire Hall, 55451 Nova Scotia Line - bin located behind the hall. The Fire Fighters are using this as an opportunity to raise funds for fire equipment. ONLY electronic items can be accepted.